March 20, 2007

Montana, here I come

This will be my last post as I'm now back home in Seattle. I had an amazing time in Tanzania and I miss it already. I returned to Seattle on "match day" where graduating medical students learn where they have been accepted for residency. I am pleased to have been placed at my first choice and will move to Billings, Montana in June to spend 3 years in the family practice residency. I've been wearing a cowboy hat around in preparation. My roommate here in Seattle, Lindsay, will be in the same program so I will be moving with a friend, which is nice. I'm extending an invitation now to all of you to visit me in Montana and we can hike or ski or fish or do whatever other outdoorsy activity your want to try. Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]